Sunday, January 18, 2015

Revisiting Lim Garden the second time within a week

Jan 18, 2105




This morning I made my second visit to Lim Garden in Ipoh to meet residents and to find out if actions have been taken by Majlis Bandaraya Ipoh on complaints made last week 11 Jan 2015 by residents concerning the illegal dumpings by unscrupulous residents.





We we told that the dumpsite was cleared by MBI the very next day. Congrats to MBI for their quick action. 

I brought Johanna Sarah the MBI officer who was in charged of complaint to see for herself the situation there. I must say I am satisfied with the situations but feel angry because the cleared dumpsite is filled with new garbage. What kind of mentality is this? 





Thus we are suggesting to MBI to discard this bad habit, a sign board be erected and that the place is planted with nice trees with a new landscape.

No comments: